What's new

crv wheels on an accord es gt

walton1231

Members
Reaction score
Car
walton
As above guys i was wondering if the optional crv 18" lyra wheels would be compatible with my 2010 es gt? Thanks in advance

F6had has got 19" CRV wheels on his 7th gen. Its on a thread somewhere

walton1231 said:
Ah nice one. Really like the lyras so hoping theyll fit fine.
you have to check offset etc. I normally fit a wheel before buying and lower the car off the jack to visually check for gaps. More important to clear inner wheel well and arch

Straight fit mate just get the right tyre sizes

Nice one F6HAD, i think their going to look really nice. Any advise on tyre size. Probs best to keep as close to original diameter as poss as im not sure on how the cruise works and dont want to knock my speedo out to much. Think the cruise would be fine as it isnt like the new gen civic but on the other hand i dont want to loose ride quality either.

What's your current tyre size?

Standard 17 inch on atr wheels. Think that's 225 55 17 if i remember correctly (car is currently at honda getting its judder sorted).

So F6HAD mate no pressure but are you sure these 18x7 offset 50 will fit? Just its getting close to crunch time on the deal.

If your current rims are et50 then an et55 rim will be 5mm closer to the hub but I don't think that's enough to cause an issue especially if the rim width is wider on the larger rim.

If you're going from 225 55 17 and want to keep 225 width tyre then you need a 225 50 18

Hope that helps

Honestly I couldn't say if it will clear the the brakes and given you are going half inch lower and another 5mm inset you might find the wheel doesn't fill the arches as well