What's new

currently bidding on this! anyone seen it before or got an idea why its so cheap?

I reckon because it's an import ins servicing and parts may be an issue. IMO the body kit look naf and over the top

as mentioned import,bodykit a bit wild ,with nice subtle work this can look very nice,service history a bit iffy

i dont really like this body kit either but i would plan on putting the facelift gt body kit on it and a nice wing ,, same wheels as my accord or rota grids and leave it at that

Could be because it looks like a bag of cheap East European tat with a Honda somewhere underneath.

It looks like a BarryBoys special but he ran out of money before he'd fitted the other 4 exhausts.

Each to his own taste, I suppose. More seriously I'd be wondering what the bodykit may be hiding and how much it's going to cost to put right.

Alan

I would look for a uk model with so many about and preferably facelift.

I would look for a uk model with so many about and preferably facelift.
agree with sal on this bud...try the s2000 owners club for info too..http://www.s2kuk.com/s2kuk-forum.php it might be one of their members....but if going for one try and go for the facelift version,the first version was very tail happy,thats why honda brought out the facelift with better stability and handling than the first version :)

its too cheap IMHO. stay clear as £3.9k for that is far too cheap.

its either been ragged and the bottom end is going or something else is going to cost alot to fix soon!

Stupid bodykit probably. And the bottom has fallen out of the second hand car market too.

Previously bought a headlight off same
account Just as ebay should be... Perfect! THANKS!! ~~~CMMOTORSPARES~~~ Seller: cmmotorspares ( 4268) 13-Jun-10 22:16
Honda S2000 O/S headlight (#250587694387)

very likely to have been in accident, case may still be on going and car could soon belong to insurance company

That body kit is truly depressing... it has to be masking some horror. Why else would you do that to a beautiful car?

It is a tad "in your face", but it has potential :wub:

veilsides2000milleniumshowcase.jpg

It appears to be the same kit as featured on a famous pink S2000 !

veilside-pink-s2000.jpg

Then again :eek:

20788530001_large.jpg

walk away. why buy anything on ebay..

nowt like a bit of generalisation eh!

so long as reasons for sale are clear, there's nowt wrong with ebay or autotrader or auctions IMO.

Its better to buy a car face-to-face from someone you can look in the eye and ask the right questions, rather go to a forecourt listen to some bluffer salesman trying to sell you something that either came from an auction anyway...or most likely the previous owner offloaded cos they learned it needs a clutch or a timing belt...

Re the S2000 though....fully agree...chavved up & ruined...walk away ;)

the jap woman with the pink s2k, oh ma dayz! Thats all 2 fast 2 furious was good for B)

Not entirely sure she was Japanese (will check the credits).... Tokyo Drift sure as hell wasn't shot in Tokyo either :lol: