What's new

DCP Re-mapping

johnd

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 i-CTDi Exec
Anyone had experience of a 2.2 CDti re-map job by DCP of Birmingham? (http://www.dcptuning.com/)

nope, but for a remap for the ictdi, imo the one to go for is through elite maps, and offered on this site at a great price.
do a quick search, and welcome :)

Sorry John,

Personally not heard of them.

As Jake said, most of the guys have the Re-Map from Elite as it is totally tried and tested within the forum and two members on here offer it at a very good price.

There is a elite section on here but it is probably hidden at the moment, until your post count is a little higher (not many more) on there you will find lots of feedback etc, well worth the read.

Also never heard of them mate - these companies are popping up all over the place now as everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Without trying to sound biased, we have a wealth of experience and track record of tuning the ICTDI's now and if you get your post count up you will be able to see the Elite Remaps sub forum with pages of genuine feedback for this very car.

Our remap took almost a year to perfect with quite a few tweaks until we settled for our Stages 1 and 2.

Birmingham is a regular trip for me so if you are interested, by all means get in touch.

Cheers

Fahad.

Thanks to all of you. Now I have to think of ways of increasing my post count so I can see the sub-forums!
johnd

Thanks to all of you. Now I have to think of ways of increasing my post count so I can see the sub-forums!
johnd
It wont take long buddy just post good info and you will be there soon.

im another one to say, meet up with Faddy and get him to sort you out a map ;)

most diesel owners run the elite map (including myself) and love it

johnd

John

I would recommend elite as well, Fahad is often round brum way which isnt too far from Tenbury. Im sure he can sort you out a cracking deal :D

To be honest John there is not a bad review that iv heard of this remap its tried and tested.Also Fahad will be very helpful and professional in his work and everyone hear will stand by that.