What's new

Detailing Tuition

Would you be interested in forming part of a TypeAccord event at KDS?

• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO Thanks

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

simontown

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord Tourer
Hi Guys,

You may be aware that I have been trying to organise some professional training for club members in the fine art of detailing, in particular machine polishing, but with general interest in all disciplines :lol:

The original contact I have been in communication with has yet to come good with a definate proposal, however I have received an interesting email from Kelly Harris at KDS in response to a speculative email I sent him last year. The great news is that he is looking to put together training for raw beginners all the way through to pros, and I hope to have more details soon. Be aware that KDS are a top notch outfit, and would be a great place to go to learn the ropes!

For the moment I really need to know how many people might be interested in attending an event at KDS in Gillingham, and perhaps some ideas of what specific elements of detailing interest you?

I will really need to get 10-15 people interested to justify Kelly running the event with four of his team.

Let me know what you think, and don't forget to check out the KDS gallary, this is absolutely top stuff and well worth considering,

Regards

Simon

Sounds interesting - I know absolutely nothing so would like to learn without smurfing up my paint...

Not too soon in the future though we have a busy summer coming up by the looks of things.

Good one simon it does sound very interesting i might be up for some learning the trade myself.

Bit far for me mate and there's nothing that you teach me about using a gritty sponge and a bucket of mucky water. I'm the master!

Will be interested buddy,but at the momnt on train driver training..

Lads, if you're interested cast a vote.... :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Really need to get 10-15 members genuinely interested, please have a think about whether you would like to travel to Gillingham for a day with one of the best outfits in the business, and as Dan says please cast your vote.

I am meeting Kelly on the 26th of March and will give you an update on agenda asap.

Thanks

Simon