What's new

Digital AC control

Havoc

Members
Reaction score
Car
Ford :/
Hello guys. I recently changed battery to my accord. I would like to ask u something:
If u run manual climate control (for example legs+chest, 18°, fan lvl 1, A/C OFF). If u press off, turn off engine, start it again and turn on climate control by pressing fan button, do u see if u have A/C on or off? i have to press A/C button to turn off A/C and then i will see on display A/C on or off. thanks for answers and your time to try it. if any Qs ask me.

add: as i changed battery my climate control (CC) and clock was restarted each time i took out keys. i did ECU reset again and problem was gone

From memory I think the fan button switches AC on mine, but will check next time I'm in the car.

thanks

nobody?

If you push down on the temperature dial, it switches everything to auto. This normally turns the A/C on , but it will switch off again after the car gets up to temperature.

thanks for reply and info, i didnt know that. Is it useful to run it on full auto?

add: did u try to turn off climate control and turn it on again? what u see? does it display A/C ON/OFF?

Sorry man I forgot to check this, I will check this today after work!

So I tried it although not switching engine on and off, but the fan button doesnt turn on AC and you have to go through AC button to turn it on.

I have also changed the battery in my ownership and disconnected it.

thanks for checking it mate.... but i think there was a little misunderstanding (my english suck). Ill to a video and post it here what i mean :)

hi guys, heres a video and sorry for my english and voice (i have sore throat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPwH3H0KZs&list=UUTYXe45kno-_PK9LpmCmm8w

im trying to point at something like reseting climate control when i press OFF button, do u have same problem?

Mine works exactly the same way mate, although i havent tried that switching engine off and on again to see if it comes back to last setting, not sure I understand what your problem is though.

i wanted to be sure that im not only one that has it working this way. But thanks for confirmation mate :)