DIY - Honda Alloy pedals

alnug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
Jaguar XF S
pedals1.jpg

(sorry for the dirty accel pedal :cry: )

pedals2.jpg

pedals3.jpg

you will need:

10mm socket
12mm socket
ratchet
3.2mm drill bit
rivet gun

optional: Dremel type handtool with the hole cutting tool! you'll probably need this to adjust the holes that you drill!

you'll need to drill 3 holes in each of the brake and clutch pedals to fit these.

The foot rest just unclips off....I say JUSt but you know it's always a bit harder lol

The accelerator pedal has 4 bolts to be removed. you unclip the accel cable by pushing the cable off the holder... outwards from behind, then you have to try to pull the cable ***embly off the accel pedal bolts and slide it upwards to remove.

you have to have patients for this...especially the drilling! get GODD drill bits and use a 2mm drill first to drill a pilot hole first........the steel is DAMN hard!

ok here goes. (PICS AT BOTTOM so please read :wink: )
I test drove a standard 2.4 Type-S before i bought my car so all my opinions are relative to that.

CJ I will be coming to check out yours :)

welcome to the club m8 :D

I have these fitted and they do really set the inside of the car off, but not easy to fit!!

Dave you go any pics of yours mate?

very nice indeed :(

what sort of price are we looking at for a set of these? are they actually a Honda part?

I will be looking into this. They are genuine Honda arent they? Any ideas on £££

i think it amounts to about £160 all in from lings coz you need to order each part seperately. I checked it out once using the part numbers listed on tsxclub.com

just remember don;t just go ordering the american parts without checking....they are left hand drive and so the accelerator pedal and rest is wrong....also with the exchange price what it is now they are silly money!...i think when i got mine they were about £80 and even then i thought they were expensive until i saw the pedal was a whole ***embly..

has it been shaved and gutted inside to make it lighter cj?

cool cool, lovin your pedals too buddy :lol:

yup, maybe on the cards, but not important at present as i can heel toe just fine with the stock rubbers :lol: