What's new

Double DIN Install

Looks great Pete :)

That sounded sarcastic!
sorry bud :( promise didnt mean it that way...trust me i realy do wana see it being done,did have ago myself and gave up :( keep us posted (sorry if first post sounded sarcastic)

ukaccord said:
here is some pics buddy...

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0424.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

and here is the some pictures of the double din facia adapter:

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

there is adapters and iso connectors the problem ill find is actually getting the steering wheel controls setup(but there is an iso connector thingy there too..)
unsure.gif

Sufian, where did you buy the double din face plate from?

hey guys, I gather it's been few years since any follow up. Has anyone fitted the new generations of Xtrons (PMA10ACH_L) in a Gen 7 (2008 plate, 2007 made) EX model with Premium sound and SAT Nav?

I've just ordered one and looking to fit this myself. in USA people have done this many times as they run this accord model to 250 thousand miles.

Do you think it will fit at all, or should I cancel the order?

1627300234225.jpeg

hey guys, I gather it's been few years since any follow up. Has anyone fitted the new generations of Xtrons (PMA10ACH_L) in a Gen 7 (2008 plate, 2007 made) EX model with Premium sound and SAT Nav?

I've just ordered one and looking to fit this myself. in USA people have done this many times as they run this accord model to 250 thousand miles.

Do you think it will fit at all, or should I cancel the order?

View attachment 560
If you have a petrol, the only thing to worry about is dual vs single control

If you have a diesel, the only unit proven to work is the junsun v1 mentioned in this thread https://clubhondaspirit.com/foro/to...ema-de-las-radios-chinas-en-i-ctdi-7th/page-1

dual vs single is still relevant

If you have a petrol, the only thing to worry about is dual vs single control

If you have a diesel, the only unit proven to work is the junsun v1 mentioned in this thread https://clubhondaspirit.com/foro/to...ema-de-las-radios-chinas-en-i-ctdi-7th/page-1

dual vs single is still relevant

Thank you! my car is Petrol. The worry I had is lack of UK based YouTube videos showing replacement of a Preminum sound system with SatNav (factory fitted). I will try the replacement and update here.