What's new

ECU fuse No. and location.

Superman001

Members
Reaction score
Car
6th & 7th Gen Accord
After I fit my K&N panel filter I want to do a reset so any differences in air/fuel ratio are sorted out by the ECU so instead of disconnecting the battery I was thinking I could just remove the ECU fuse for 10 minutes.

So if anyone knows where it is and the fuse number that would be great.

Many thanks

Might be easier to disconnect the battery :lol: . It's in the engine bay fuse box if memory serves, I forget which number fuse it is, but have a look in your manual, it will say there.

Cheers, thought it might be under the bonnet as it was on my Type R's.

Just wondered incase I can't find the radio code as I would need that if I disconnected the battery.

Don't recall exactly which fuse is, but it's the same as the clock fuse, in the fuse box under the glove box. It's written in the fuse box cover, backup clock or something like that, IIRC.

Sorry, didn't realise this was 6th gen. I was thinking 7th gen... Might be the same, but might wanna check with other 6th gen owners.

Stevearcade said:
Sorry, didn't realise this was 6th gen. I was thinking 7th gen... Might be the same, but might wanna check with other 6th gen owners.
Thats ok, checked the under bonnet fuse box anyway as I wanted to get the plastic fuse puller thingy (technical term) and found the backup clock fuse under the glove box.