What's new

EGR delete

speedthing

Members
Reaction score
Car
TYPE S Tourer
Hiya chaps
ive just got me self a nice 54 plate accord i-ctdi and im very interested in switching off the EGR can i get this done on its own or do i have to have it with a stage1 remap also dose anyone know were i can get this done in gloucestershire and can do it properly and not rip me off.
cheers Alun

Hiya chaps
ive just got me self a nice 54 plate accord i-ctdi and im very interested in switching off the EGR can i get this done on its own or do i have to have it with a stage1 remap also dose anyone know were i can get this done in gloucestershire and can do it properly and not rip me off.
cheers Alun
Mate read the threads for info.But your best bet is PM Fahad as he will no what is required.
Also something to bear in mind 90% of the members here has had remaps and ERG switch off by Fahad and the work is the best your are going to get.

Alun now that you have 5 posts, you can see the Premier Tuning subforum. Have a look in there for all the info and pricing.

At the moment (and as far as we are aware) we are the only tuning company to have a fully working EGR DELETE solution for the Ictdi. We are aware a few outfits in Europe tried and failed with differing results (including disabling cruise control and incorrect emission control values being adjusted).

Our solution was developed after extensive testing, and I completed 10k miles in my own car before we then tested on some member cars and then released as a fully working solution. You can have it on a stock map, but we would charge the same as a remap so you may aswell benefit from a Stage 1 or 2.

For the last few months, every Honda ictdi we've tuned has gone for the EGR Delete option and furthermore we've had a number of cars previously tuend by other well known tuners and have since upgraded to our remap solution with EGR OFF, such is the level of praise and support for our work.

For Glos area, it would be myself anyway so just drop me an email or PM.

Cheers

Fahad.