What's new

Engine Light Issues

Project-Khan

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S 2003
Evening Gents,

I have a 2.4 type s 2003, the engine light has been flashing on and off at random intervals for the last week or so. Once or twice the VSA light has also come on, but neither stays on permanently...
Also does anyone know where i can get a knowledgeable servicing dude to take a thorough look at the issue and any others that i may have in the Coventry/Birmingham area??? Reasonably priced though, i have a big beard and with all the body shop products i have to use for its maintenance there's barely any money left for the car!!!!

Regards

Jav

A trip to Stoke is not too bad, where our favourite dealer is located.

Worth a trip up my hairy friend :lol:

Finally a reply about the car and not my chinny beard! lol, from what i have read it's Tony i need to speak to regarding being a Type Accord member? Is there anyone who has had any experience with Avonvale Coventry?

Honda Holdcroft is the place to go. Steve is the service manager, but I think most of the staff there are familiar with us by now. Just tell them you are a member and they sort you out. An OBD reader is a worthy tool get have in your arsenal and they are not expensive - have a little search of the forum and you'll find out.

I have a big beard and with all the body shop products i have to use for its maintenance there's barely any money left for the car!!!!

Actual lol B) :lol:

project razor should be more suitable i think lol