What's new

Epsilion Alloys

neilrosser

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL9 2.4 i-VTEC Exec
Is it possible to remove the laquer from these alloys as they are quite badly cracked. I've read this is quite a common problem with these wheels, to be honest I love the look of the alloys and don't want to change them.

Cheers
Neil

I use to have them but the laquer problem is affected on them all. Only way to fix is to get them refurbed but you will probably have to settle for normal finish and not the polished face.

a local place to me quoted me around 400 quid to re polish mine. or about 60 quid a wheel to get them sprayed whatever colour I wanted. I'm sure you could get it done cheaper elsewhere if you shop around.
I'm in a similar position to yourself as I like my wheels and would really like them polished as they are kind of unique.

CJ is correct as long as they are not bent or too badly kerbed you can get them blasted and powder coated for £75 in Brum.

Man Southerners have it bad.

it helps keep all those whippets and warm beer at a safe distance ;)

it helps keep all those whippets and warm beer at a safe distance ;)

Watch this space, I'm meeting up with the owner of Lepsons, probably one of the best refurbishers in the SE on the 26th of March, and hope to be negotiating a good deal for members. In addition I will be getting some expert advice on how to tackle a set of corroded and kerb Epsilon wheels....

Regards

Simon

Watch this space, I'm meeting up with the owner of Lepsons, probably one of the best refurbishers in the SE on the 26th of March, and hope to be negotiating a good deal for members. In addition I will be getting some expert advice on how to tackle a set of corroded and kerb Epsilon wheels....

Regards

Simon

I will be interested to see how you get on. :)

CJ,

Don't worry if all goes to plan I'll put together a full pictorial review end to end :rolleyes:

Cheers

Simon