What's new

facelift Type S 17" alloys

urban boy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Civic EK4 B18
Can anyone tell me what the facelift Type S alloys are called? they are 17" and have 5 twin spokes, Honda OEM. Do these come up for sale often?

The Type S had a choice of wheels I believe, I could be wrong though. I think I know the ones you mean however. I'm sure someone will have a definite answer for you as to their name. Not sure they do come up for sale all that often though.

this one?
honda-accord-type-s-1.jpg

I have one for sale if you want. Literally brand new never used still in its box from Honda?

I have one for sale if you want. Literally brand new never used still in its box from Honda?

Did you ever find out the name for these? Bin trying to find out the name of them for ages! are they the same alloys as used on the DC5?

There's no name for them, but you wouldn't be far wrong in calling them Euro R rims, they are not the same as dc5 rims, dc5 rims are curved spokes as opposed to straight spoked rims above.

Going to be hard to track down a second hand set then.
Ive found a set of rota torques, which look quite similar, for the right money so i just hope they're still there when i earn a few more pound.

I still have a brand new one in the box from Honda for sale if you want :)

Going to be hard to track down a second hand set then.
Ive found a set of rota torques, which look quite similar, for the right money so i just hope they're still there when i earn a few more pound.

Where are you based man, might know of a set??

Im in Ballycastle Co Antrim. Although I wont be ready to buy until Feb! Christmas and a new car has almost crippled me! lol

This set is in Dublin, should they still be for sale when you need them, I'll let you know... ;)