What's new

Few issues

Could be worth a try from Ebay. Don't want to say yay or nay because if it does the job, it does the job. I'd expect the driver part to be up to the job, maybe the bits could fail if they are of an inferior quality taking the impact and torque forces.

My prybar for easing the calipers off is some cheap cast alloy thing from Poundland..it does the job ;)

the boot wheel well was full of water, have drained and tried so maybe the end of it

thanks...

when I bought a 2001 sport 1.8 last year, it had exact problem. On mine rear water nozzle was blocked as took a strong, long, thin pin and poked few times (had to do 3/4 times) on both holes.

when I bought a 2001 sport 1.8 last year, it had exact problem. On mine rear water nozzle was blocked as took a strong, long, thin pin and poked few times (had to do 3/4 times) on both holes.

Hi,
I also have the spare wheel well full of water, could you elaborate on how/where this tube is? Do you mean a drain tube or is it the rear washer tube(which no way could deposit the amount in my boot).
My top brake light works occasionaly, so i'm guessing the water is getting in somewhere high? , although i'll be checking all potential places mentioned above