What's new

Found dual exit exhuast from Accord at breakers

valkia

Members
Reaction score
Car
05 Accord Type S
So i've been looking around for a dual exit exhaust. This one needs a good clean and I've been talking to my local fabricator and he says it will be able to fit, even if it needs a tad bit of welding. Apparently it was custom made for a 2.2 diesel and they'll let it go for £100 which is very tempting due to pricing being in the £450+ range for a new one. Any advice or anything to look out for before I go ahead and purchase? It's only £100 so if it does come down to be being terrible, I can get over that without it being too costly.

20130426_144252_zpsb76340d5.jpg

looks good to me mate. Like you said only £100 so not a massive loss worst case

Looks like a real bargin...but try to see what grade steel its made from and any rust spots etc...

Love it!!! Wish to have it on mine :))

Being fitted today. Had my xenon conversion done too along with white sidelights. Springs going on tomorrow + cold air intake next week :)

Take your pic and raise you a video. Got a nice sound on this lucky dip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5Qy5m3cgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wow! That's loud ain't it. Wicked B) .

Wow nice sound pal. Looks very nice too. So did you go for the one from the breakers yard?

I did indeed. Polished it up a bit, the guy had to cut sections down in order to fit properly. Had my eibachs fitted to.

Looks very nice indeed. Do like the type s wheels. Sits perfect pal.
How does the exhaust sound now its been driven a little?

Wow, that looks very nice. Sounds great too, but a little loud for my liking :) I do like the rasp but can imagine this being quite noisey when cruising. Let us know how it sounds now that it has been worn in.