What's new

Genuine parking sensors

Nasty1984

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL7
Hello, i got a 2007 accord cl7 with parking sensors but i think mine are aftermarket because they look quite big. Can please somebody link pictures of they're rear bumper of especially the sensors?

If i buy brand new ones, i don't want to receive the same ones i have fitted now :(

why don't you post a pic of yours?

Dealers fit Bosch parkassist sensors to Honda cars, well they did then.

Salim said:
why don't you post a pic of yours?

Dealers fit Bosch parkassist sensors to Honda cars, well they did then.
I'm on holiday in UK, and with just my iphone i'm not allowed to take pictures. I try again later ;)

iphones , i just don't get them. with my galaxy 4 i can take (very good) pictures, view movies and shows in a beautiful 5" screen and use torrent apps to get such content in the first place.

*sent from iphone 5

The 7th gen sensors aren't exactly discrete. Mine are the biggest ones I've ever seen and they are factory honda.

the sensors are housed in a plastic ring cover but are convaved where the actual sensor sits lower.. Best way I can describe it?

I'm only 29 but phones make me feel old. Every time I get a new one it does even more things I don't know about or understand. I just it to call and text...

I have a poo android, underpowered samsung thing. It's so slow and clunky to use and the screen cracked the first time I dropped it. I pine for something like my old Nokia I had ten years ago (I forget the model number). That thing was bomb proof and worked so well.

I like Nokia have a Lumia 1020, and happy with wp os real simple functions.

My Mrs got Galaxy note 3 and though great too many features for me. Anyone who has one I recommend the Spigen neo hybrid case and tempered glass screen protector as the big screen is prone to cracking.

Salim said:
the sensors are housed in a plastic ring cover but are convaved where the actual sensor sits lower.. Best way I can describe it?
Like chrisG said, they sit with a big plastic surrounding that even comes out of the bumper. They take all the attention on the rear. Wonder if they can be replaced with 8th gen sensors wich are kinda blended in

The OEM sensors (made by Bosch) are whoppers. Coupled with the housing that they sit in they look huge.

Here's two photos one with a standard BIC pen to give you and idea of size - bear in mind there's normally the housing around these:

20140421_151237_zps88ac93ad.jpg

20140421_151228_zpsb99f43bb.jpg

jayok said:
The OEM sensors (made by Bosch) are whoppers. Coupled with the housing that they sit in they look huge.

Here's two photos one with a standard BIC pen to give you and idea of size - bear in mind there's normally the housing around these:

20140421_151237_zps88ac93ad.jpg

20140421_151228_zpsb99f43bb.jpg
I guess it's just the housing making them look huge :(

So after all, these are mine. Hardwiring seems to be genuine Honda :(

2u40ap3.jpg

Nasty1984 said:
Hello, i got a 2007 accord cl7 with parking sensors but i think mine are aftermarket because they look quite big. Can please somebody link pictures of they're rear bumper of especially the sensors?

If i buy brand new ones, i don't want to receive the same ones i have fitted now :(
Mine came with standard rear sensors, and yes they are big and blocky, spoiling the rear.

Nice car, I think they stand out more on yours as you got those bumper protectors on your car. Never seen them before