What's new

Glove box light ?

shaun75

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord iDtec
Anyone know where the glove box bulb is located in 8th gen tourer ? I believe it's a LED ? nothing I can find in the manual.

HI yes there is 1 i cant see a thing now with the dark nights, have a look later with yoiur side lights on in the dark, i think its the little round thing on the radio side of the box, The manuel says its LED but thats it, No location other models have a capless bulb fitted just under the dash,

Ok got it sorted i had to remove the complete glovebox. The light itself is part of the hole glovebox unit £330 plus I got confirmation off Honda parts before I decided to take a look myself.

Its the same light that's fitted in the foot well panels but orange not red.

Luckily I found the wire had come out of its clip & this could only be to do with the airbag recall I had & many have had this year.

So if you find your glove box dark then chances are your Honda technician has forgot to attach or clip the wire fully home.

Apologies chaps, did as told and yes there is a light in the glove box, another gimmick found, only had the car five years so I am slowly catching up??