What's new

Good Bye Accord ...

wahabishtiaq

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2006
I hereby declare this with extreme sadness, and mortification that my dearest accord had been taken away from me. Last weekend i was involved in an accident where i was hit from rear while static causing damage to my accord boot, lid, bumper, lights, n/s rear fender. And it tore my heart today :( when my insurance company advised that cost to repair is more than actual cost of car i.e car is a fail!

This news literally made my heart sunk to the deepest ocean in the world. All the care, time and attachment i had with my accord fro last 3 yrs and joy it brought to me and my family all gone in one moment... I know there won't be any car like my accord, and....... it was a very fine motor i will ever have. My charisma grew more in recent weeks towards my accord as i drove some of the top name saloons from work (Jaguar XE Sports 16 and Merc CL220) but they were not like my Accord.

I am going to say a goodbye to her in repair yard one last time. It had 229k miles on clock and it runs and looks like as if it has under 1k miles. Still had 49mpg on average 50/50 city/highway.

Lets see what i can afford now .....

:( gutted mate. Hopefully you can get another Accord though. There are still plenty around for a reasonable price.

The seventh gen is a special car, I would miss mine the same, my condolences to you, tis a sad day indeed....

Sad news, but better live today and fight tomorrow as they say...I had a minor accident, but I stopped with my left headlight into the tow hook of Dacia Duster and it damaged the headlight, fender, bumper, hood, headlight washer, headlight holders, bent air duct at the resonator - I hope I will have this fixed soon, having in mind that I will be fixing some of these myself, as I do not want anyone else messing with my headlights and air duct.
I wish you get another Accord as good as the old one!

Hmmmmm.. pretty sure the engines running on the first one which means it's got the dreaded vsa and warning triangle on