What's new

Greetings... :)

OEM+

Reaction score
Car
2007 i-CDTi Tourer
...I'm Jay - a former lurker, who recently joined up it's now time to join in and say Hi!

Recently made the switch from my Prelude to a 2007 2.2 i-CDTi Sport Tourer... loving it so far, it's a real credit to its previous keepers - the most recent of whom fitted uprated suspension and FN2 alloys.

As my username suggests, I'm keen to keep the car standard-ish (always open to the subtle upgrade of any parts that require replacement over time!) so I've no doubt I'll be looking to you forum members for advice before long. So far, the only thing giving me a headache is the HFT system; I know it's a common fault, so I might look to an add-on unit to give me BT music via the AUX as well as a hands-free phone. Less critical, I'd love to swap the front bumper to something a little more aggressive than the standard Sports offering... anyone breaking a silver 7th Gen, give me a shout!

Lurking days now behind me, I'm looking forward to being an active member of the forum, and to any meets I can squeeze around work.

I'll post pics when I figure out how but, in the meantime, you'll find a few over on Instagram @dieselysled

Cheers!

88373842-6a3f-4958-86c1-7b2d1c41551f-s.jpg
...thought I'd upload a quick pic. ;)