What's new

grille

marshall23

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Hi all, I had a nightmare today, I was jet washing the car when i saw what i though was tiny flake a bird crap on the grille (standard CTDI sport grille chrome finish) went for closer inspection with the lance when !!!!!! A LARGE PIECE OF CHROME CAME OFF AND LEFT A LARGE BLACK SPOT. :( . So once i eventually calmed down, thought ****** it time for a new and improved one.

So.... What grille's are availble for 7th gen 56 ctdi sport??? where from?? and how much??

Gary, you might be in luck - try dropping monks a PM to see if he's selling his old one..

Your car is a facelift so just make sure you bear that in mind when searching for grills. Personally I would do what monks did recently and buy a Honeycombe Type S grill..

Not sure on the facelift, I'd advise to budget roughly for £100 - could be +/-

They don't need painting mate, it's a plastic honeycome grill.. Have a look at Jav's and Monk's pics in the members gallery..

If I was you, I would take advantage of this and would paint the chrome with the same colour of the car.

Nuno, the facelift grill is different to the pre facelift.

On the pre facelift you can paint the chrome surround and it looks good.. but on the facelift I think the whole grill is chrome.

Easy peasy, just need a couple of screwdrivers and some patience.

Buy some new clips with the replacement in case you break the old ones.