What's new

Have I got bose?

You could find a car with the factory lip kit which looks slightly ATR-ish and bolt on a set of *SUBTLE* wheels (please)
I've been looking for exhausts for the F20b but they don't really seem to exist so I think going custom is the only way on that front
Andy @ vtec direct sells coilies for £600 iirc

Thanks bud, yeah I'm not into stupidly massive/ in yer face alloys, I prefer the uprated OEM ones such as type-r alloys. I've seen some good reviews on the BC Racing coilies so I'm just going to bite the bullet and go all out on them instead of buying springs (I plan on keeping the car a while now). I've seen loads of exhaust for the 2.0 prelude, would this suffice for the accord? As long as the bore is the same as the accord and the layout of the bends etc it should be fine? Also, I'm looking at the type-r steering wheels, this may sound stupid, but will a type-r steering wheel from an 2003 EP3 fit the accord? (I only ask as it looks smart and I know alot of honda parts are interchangeable between models?)

Thanks bud, yeah I'm not into stupidly massive/ in yer face alloys, I prefer the uprated OEM ones such as type-r alloys. I've seen some good reviews on the BC Racing coilies so I'm just going to bite the bullet and go all out on them instead of buying springs (I plan on keeping the car a while now). I've seen loads of exhaust for the 2.0 prelude, would this suffice for the accord? As long as the bore is the same as the accord and the layout of the bends etc it should be fine? Also, I'm looking at the type-r steering wheels, this may sound stupid, but will a type-r steering wheel from an 2003 EP3 fit the accord? (I only ask as it looks smart and I know alot of honda parts are interchangeable between models?)

Problem is that with the normal Accords, they are 4 lug hubs, so there are only 4 lugs which the wheels fit onto whereas the ATR has 5 lug wheels which obviously need the 5 lugs to fit onto, so that won't be possible

Problem is that with the normal Accords, they are 4 lug hubs, so there are only 4 lugs which the wheels fit onto whereas the ATR has 5 lug wheels which obviously need the 5 lugs to fit onto, so that won't be possible
Unless I bought adapters? ;)

Unless I bought adapters? ;)
Might be a bit REALLY unsafe :ph34r:
Also in terms of body kit, you could find a type r being broken and get the bumpers off that or from the se sports models
And you can get 4 lug atr looking wheels from the Accord Sport

The sport wheels are the same as the ATR, but can be found in 4x114.3 unlike the ATR alloys which are 5x114.3.

Get a cheap induction kit from Ebay, (£35), it's the one meant for the Prelude, but type in either F20B6 or F18 induction kit, and it comes up.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-PRELUDE-VTEC-1992-1996-SI-F22-F20-H23-SHORT-RAM-AIR-INDUCTION-FILTER-KIT-/230679260527?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b58e2d6f Here you go!

With regard to lowering, go for the Eibach springs. £200ish delivered. For the kit, tbh, once the springs are fitted out won't need the kit as the car will already be transformed.

The sport wheels are the same as the ATR, but can be found in 4x114.3 unlike the ATR alloys which are 5x114.3.

Get a cheap induction kit from Ebay, (£35), it's the one meant for the Prelude, but type in either F20B6 or F18 induction kit, and it comes up.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-PRELUDE-VTEC-1992-1996-SI-F22-F20-H23-SHORT-RAM-AIR-INDUCTION-FILTER-KIT-/230679260527?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b58e2d6f Here you go!

With regard to lowering, go for the Eibach springs. £200ish delivered. For the kit, tbh, once the springs are fitted out won't need the kit as the car will already be transformed.
Thanks for that :) will the 30-35mm drop offered by the Eibach springs be enough to close that awful gap? (I don't want it slammed just close that gap lol). Just out of interest, would a typhoon from an ATR fit a F20? Surely if the bore of the induction hose is the same? Also what are my options for a stainless cat back system? I can't find any specifically for the accord of my year but can for the prelude? As it's just a cat back system, if the bore and layout of the exhaust is the same surely it would be fine?