What's new

Have you got tinted windows?

Original Nutta

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 2.4
I'm thinking tinting my windows on my Tourer, has anyone got pictures of their tinted tourer, want to see how it will look before I go ahead. Also how much did you pay to get your car tinted

I've got the blinds, looks like tinted but you can easily remove them if dark or in winter. Best of both worlds!

Not an Accord Tourer admittedly, but my Scoob has tints on all the rear windows:

I think wagons look really good with the rears tinted B)

Hi
If I remember right it's about 75%, be careful what sort you go for, the carbon one does weaken the radio signal a little

I've just had my graphite tourer done - limo black on rear doors and boot windows. £160 all in!

Very impressed with it so far, can quite happily leave things in the boot without the load cover closed now.

Will try to get a picture up..

I also have the binds and love them, looks tinted but removable if needed.

Only took a few weeks, but here's a random picture of my tourer with the tints:

Mine has the privacy kit and tinted windows. It was done by the previous owner, so no guide on price I'm afraid. It's pretty dark in the back with both in place, and in low-light conditions you cannot see much through the rear-view mirror.

That looks cool man

Guys is there anyone with privacy shades in saloon who can show me where those mounting stickers should be placed ? I just received my shades. I just can't find good position and it is better to copy someone who have done it with success ;)

Hi all. Just a quick question regarding window tints. Did you have any issues with radio reception after having the tints done?

My car is booked in tomorrow and it wasn't something I was aware of until now.

Cheers.