What's new

Hi

tomble22

Reaction score
Car
2005 Honda Accord
Hi all,

Seeing as I've had my Accord since January and have used the forum on a few occasions I thought i'd say hi!

Picked up this 192,000 miler in January for £500. It's an Exec and has a couple of options I've not seen elsewhere, namely the Honda I-VES system (DVD player with flip down screen for the rear seats) and the city pack.

It's now up to 196k and I've had no problems with it, apart from needing a replacement battery and a still intermittent battery light which comes and goes.

I've had a lot of cars in my time driving (this is number 48) but there is something about the old Honda that I really love. When this one eventually dies i'll be getting another I think.

During lockdown I was furloughed and as boredom set in I did a few bits to it (sprayed the wheels, colour coded the chrome bonnet strip and door handles, tinted the rear windows and put some red badges on) but that's it really.

MOT is due in October so we'll see how that goes and the clutch slips now and again under full load in high gear but it's still on the original so that can be forgiven.

Anyway, cheers for now!!

free html images