What's new

High beam

Lukeaccord

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
What bulbs are used for the high beam on the 2001 accord, mine are unbelievably useless and just make lighting the road worse!

H1s

Would recommend getting some Philips Xtreme bulbs for your normal dip beams, they are much better than standard bulbs hwich are quite frankly useless.

exec said:
Would recommend getting some Philips Xtreme bulbs for your normal dip beams, they are much better than standard bulbs hwich are quite frankly useless.
I second that. Lasts longer than the NightBrakers and provide more light and a 'whiter' burn too. I would get them for the dipped and high if you can.

Solvalou said:
I second that. Lasts longer than the NightBrakers and provide more light and a 'whiter' burn too. I would get them for the dipped and high if you can.
Had nighbreakers..... popped out after few weeks.... im going to try Xtreme´s

Thanks everyone. I'll have to get some then. Already have HIDs in for the dipped beam but the main are a bit of a tight squeeze to get HIDs in

I too thank you for the information. I concur that my headlights are a bit weak, and quite frankly the main beam does very little extra.

So you recommend Philips xtreme . I will look into them.

Thanks