What's new

Honda accord 2003 executive speaker diagram

Salim

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord
I posted a image of the wiring schematics on previous page. can't recall now if colour is different but the pin out is correct.

good info anyway mate

Nasty1984

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL7
I can't see it very clearly on my phone. The posted diagrams, is it only audio related or all car electronics?

Thanks

freddofrog

won 16.4k on Euro lottery :)
Reaction score
Car
TBD
Nasty1984 said:
I can't see it very clearly on my phone. The posted diagrams, is it only audio related or all car electronics?

Thanks
if you mean the link that I put in #3, it is all electronics for 2.4 7th-gen pre-facelift Tourer (28 diagrams, including the same audio as was put in #11, which is diagram 18 in the link)

Faithfull

Members
Reaction score
Car
EP3
freddofrog said:
if you mean the link that I put in #3, it is all electronics for 2.4 7th-gen pre-facelift Tourer (28 diagrams, including the same audio as was put in #11, which is diagram 18 in the link)
Sorry to drag up an old post, I have just fitted an aftermarket headunit to replace the premium sound system/nav unit in my 2.4 exec tourer. The issue though is I'm not getting any audio. I believe I need to wire the ACC wire on my headunit to the OEM Amp, I was wondering if anyone new which wire this is?

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

kamiljanikjoul

Members
Reaction score
Car
Executive 2.2ictdi
Is the 14pins plug on existing amplifier comming from radio unit as a speakers and power ? And 20 pin plug is the one which going directly to the speakers?

I got problem to understand it , can I use signal from 14pins plug from factory amplifier to feed my LOC ?
If yes how do you know which blue cable is which one as there are 2 of them .
Also why on the diagram and in the 14 pins plug are 4 grey cables? What are they ?