What's new

Honda accord 2003 executive speaker diagram

I posted a image of the wiring schematics on previous page. can't recall now if colour is different but the pin out is correct.

good info anyway mate

I can't see it very clearly on my phone. The posted diagrams, is it only audio related or all car electronics?

Thanks

Nasty1984 said:
I can't see it very clearly on my phone. The posted diagrams, is it only audio related or all car electronics?

Thanks
if you mean the link that I put in #3, it is all electronics for 2.4 7th-gen pre-facelift Tourer (28 diagrams, including the same audio as was put in #11, which is diagram 18 in the link)

freddofrog said:
if you mean the link that I put in #3, it is all electronics for 2.4 7th-gen pre-facelift Tourer (28 diagrams, including the same audio as was put in #11, which is diagram 18 in the link)
Sorry to drag up an old post, I have just fitted an aftermarket headunit to replace the premium sound system/nav unit in my 2.4 exec tourer. The issue though is I'm not getting any audio. I believe I need to wire the ACC wire on my headunit to the OEM Amp, I was wondering if anyone new which wire this is?
88d3f039a1804bdc25c4eccc5763ec68.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Is the 14pins plug on existing amplifier comming from radio unit as a speakers and power ? And 20 pin plug is the one which going directly to the speakers?

I got problem to understand it , can I use signal from 14pins plug from factory amplifier to feed my LOC ?
If yes how do you know which blue cable is which one as there are 2 of them .
Also why on the diagram and in the 14 pins plug are 4 grey cables? What are they ?

Done the wiring yesterday and found it all wasnt that bad, i cut the harness leading into the amp and then attached a little aa battery to the speaker wires to find out what wire was connected to each speaker. Only reason i dont this is because in previous posts was the wrong information. So anyway i managed to connect all speakers, and with the tweeters they needed a crossover to send a high signal to them so i attatched that inline and works perfect sounds nice aswell considering its only off the head unit, for now. If anyone needs any help with doing something similar you know where i am.
Hi I'm struggling to get my aftermarket to play correctly everything was working fine until I cleaned up the wire clutter I may have blown the channels of the factory amp and my aftermarket stereo cuts out when the volume is turned up to 17 on my aftermarket stereo I lose sound from my 4 channel aftermarket amp when I switch off the headunit and turn it back on it works but same happens everything I try turning up the volume the sub amplifier still stays on but I lose the sound from the speakers from the 4channel aftermarket amp I would appreciate if tou could advise me as everything is becoming a downhill installation for me thanks