What's new

Honda accord 2004 cigarettes lighther not working

Accordlc54

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda accord
I have changed this fuse before but it doesn't work cd and interior lights working perfect what could this be thanks fr reading

Have you checked for voltage at the terminals? Was the old fuse blown? Could be a faulty connection

I've found the problem after opening and teating all i need to know now is how to pull out the cigarette plug out from the ashtray

If I am correct check for screws.They holding all part

Lift the ashtray out there's screws behind there and also carefully unclip the gear surround plate there are screws under there

Put one in then lol

It's possible there was metal debris in the lighter that kept causing the fuse to pop and someone took the fuse out

Also if the emergency puncture pump has been used for bicycle tyres that too will blow the fuse, and the one at the rear as well. see the pinned thread above

Mine does not have a port at rear popped in a fuse nothing happened also no debris i even changed the whole part of that from a mates car his works perfectly find mine dont but starangley the illuminatiion light comes on thanks for your replys guys tried every possible fuse. I plugged one if em 2 in 1 usb port things and 2 iphone cables out do you thing the wiring may be gone