What's new

honda accord i ctdi 2008 remap 162k miles :ph34r: :ph34r:

midaev1

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-ctdi
alrite guys B)

I have Honda accord ctdi 2008 162k miles on. I like my car so i look after her at my best.
few days ago i did remap stage 2 by Fahad. i have to confess i bullied those drivers on road. :) :) man some car. lads u wont understand till u do the remap. total different toy. my first thought about fuel cons wasnt happy but its the way u drive. if nice and calm than good mpg if drive like if u just about to be late for ur fist interview than its gonna be low.

Fahad is like an angel. you will like him even if things doesnt go the way u want coz he'll calmly do his job as he is best at it.
I live in Ireland and i trusted Fahad to do remap and dont regret for a bit. 1. knows his job. 2. does his job at best. 3. very polite and friendly.

I was worried about clutch since i have a lot miles on me but so far nothing. i drove fast and slow a little wheel spin and that sh*t but thank God nothing wrong.

before remap top speed i did on motorway was 220km/h. the car wouldnt go over that limit. I havent tried after remap but very interested to see. only done 180km/h goin to work too many cars on the road

Honda accord ctdi EGR off stage 2 remap so so so happy.

P.S: i smell fuel in car at stationery so manyfold leak im guessing and havent fitted EGR blanking plate and still power delivery makes much difference so if i sort them out might be a lil more power

Fahad thank you a lot. may God bless you and protect you.

My pleasure bro B)