What's new

Honda badge on rear of car

Mcgartland

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda
Anyone ever removed the Honda badge on rear of there car? What's holding it on and is there holes under Neath or what? Considering getting red badges for type s but want to know about removing badge first..

looks like there'a holes underneath alright, I'd go with just the type S badge, but that's me :)
http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17SEA01&block_02=B__4200&block_03=2764

What about the "ACCORD"? Is that just glued on?

Yep, the "Accord" badge is glued only.

I don't know about saloon, but there's no holes in tourer underneath H badge

Yup the "H" has got holes buddy, the accord decal can be removed using dental floss and heating it up first with a hairdryer to get the black glue sofended up, any remaining glue can be removed using a bit of petrol on a cloth :) works a treat :)

Anyone ever removed the Honda badge on rear of there car? What's holding it on and is there holes under Neath or what? Considering getting red badges for type s but want to know about removing badge first..

You could always go with Carbon fibre .

Lol, I've done a few type S badges plus the accord one and I'm now working my way round to the H badge on the front ( when I get the time ) lol.

I've been fairly busy on the carbon badge front over the last two weeks , I've got a back log of stuff to do for a number of skyline owners so I've been experimenting with some Honda bits at the same time .

This is as far as i`ve got with these so far, Beleive it or not the accord badge is the hardest one i`ve come a cross to date mainly because of its length and the fact it has so very thin sections between each letter.

This is about the best one so far although i`ve just pulled another one out of the mould today which looks like it will be even better. Its not perfect but its not far of either to be honest. The photos hav`nt come out that well as the light is not that good indoors at the moment but it will give you an idea as to how they look at this stage .

The accord badge is normal carbon fibre and the type S badge has a red fleck with in the weave.

photo-41.jpg

photo-40.jpg