What's new

Honda Maris

Silverton

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord iCDTi 2006
What does the Honda Maris portal provide? Is it worth the money?

Thanks in advance.

apintofmild

Members
Reaction score
Car
CW3 Facelift ES GT
I've used it a couple of times (along time ago, so it might have changed) and it was useful at the time. It gives pay per view access to genuine Honda manuals. I think you can print pages, but not save them. I've a feeling it was picky about OS and browser too (but I may be remembering wrong).

Anyhow, you buy some time, log in and look for what you need before your login expires.

I think MARIS had current recall and modification info on, but it wasn't especially easy to navigate. Personally, I'd look out for a copy of the CD for your car that has the same (though possibly less up to date) info on.

The CDs come up on eBay (and elsewhere -Google Winchester Trading) from time to time, but aim for a UK version. The US Accord is different (the Acura is closer) and seems to favour big 6 cylinder petrols over what you might find in the UK. Beware though, the CD needs Windows and an (old) IE browser. I've yet to find a way to make it work reliably on anything else.

Silverton

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord iCDTi 2006
Matt said:
I've used it a couple of times (along time ago, so it might have changed) and it was useful at the time. It gives pay per view access to genuine Honda manuals. I think you can print pages, but not save them. I've a feeling it was picky about OS and browser too (but I may be remembering wrong).

Anyhow, you buy some time, log in and look for what you need before your login expires.

I think MARIS had current recall and modification info on, but it wasn't especially easy to navigate. Personally, I'd look out for a copy of the CD for your car that has the same (though possibly less up to date) info on.

The CDs come up on eBay (and elsewhere -Google Winchester Trading) from time to time, but aim for a UK version. The US Accord is different (the Acura is closer) and seems to favour big 6 cylinder petrols over what you might find in the UK. Beware though, the CD needs Windows and an (old) IE browser. I've yet to find a way to make it work reliably on anything else.
Thanks for this - very helpful. I might give it a go for a few hours.