What's new

Honda Maris

Silverton

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord iCDTi 2006
What does the Honda Maris portal provide? Is it worth the money?

Thanks in advance.

I've used it a couple of times (along time ago, so it might have changed) and it was useful at the time. It gives pay per view access to genuine Honda manuals. I think you can print pages, but not save them. I've a feeling it was picky about OS and browser too (but I may be remembering wrong).

Anyhow, you buy some time, log in and look for what you need before your login expires.

I think MARIS had current recall and modification info on, but it wasn't especially easy to navigate. Personally, I'd look out for a copy of the CD for your car that has the same (though possibly less up to date) info on.

The CDs come up on eBay (and elsewhere -Google Winchester Trading) from time to time, but aim for a UK version. The US Accord is different (the Acura is closer) and seems to favour big 6 cylinder petrols over what you might find in the UK. Beware though, the CD needs Windows and an (old) IE browser. I've yet to find a way to make it work reliably on anything else.

Matt said:
I've used it a couple of times (along time ago, so it might have changed) and it was useful at the time. It gives pay per view access to genuine Honda manuals. I think you can print pages, but not save them. I've a feeling it was picky about OS and browser too (but I may be remembering wrong).

Anyhow, you buy some time, log in and look for what you need before your login expires.

I think MARIS had current recall and modification info on, but it wasn't especially easy to navigate. Personally, I'd look out for a copy of the CD for your car that has the same (though possibly less up to date) info on.

The CDs come up on eBay (and elsewhere -Google Winchester Trading) from time to time, but aim for a UK version. The US Accord is different (the Acura is closer) and seems to favour big 6 cylinder petrols over what you might find in the UK. Beware though, the CD needs Windows and an (old) IE browser. I've yet to find a way to make it work reliably on anything else.
Thanks for this - very helpful. I might give it a go for a few hours.