What's new

Honda Milano Red fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bodyshop and a Main Dealer have told me Red cars fading is a thing of the past. Do Ferrari's fade, Probably not because they use Good Quality paint
Honda Mission Statement Reads.
Maintaining a global viewpoint, we are dedicated to supplying products of the highest quality yet at a reasonable price for worldwide customer satisfaction.

wel lads!! anyone get any feedback on the milano red fading?? wil honda stand over it?? because my car is getting worse?? and its not as if im using high detergant or anything? and the ca was never painted or damaged?? its fading on the roof, bonnet, boot, top of door panals, and top of quaters??? anyone had this issue or help me? because a good paint job would be a lot of ££££££££ and you would have too paint the hole car to do it right!! surley honda dont exspect every buyer to have to repaint ther car in the furture?????? its only 6 year old, not even.......... maybe im being bitter lads, but surley there has to be another way!!! ive had it looked at by professional painters and they say its under the laquer, and no buffing polishing will bring it up!!! it seems lik the ar wasnt correctly preped before paintng or somthing!!!! anyone help!!! its really getting to me!!!!!!

wel lads!! anyone get any feedback on the milano red fading?? wil honda stand over it?? because my car is getting worse?? and its not as if im using high detergant or anything? and the ca was never painted or damaged?? its fading on the roof, bonnet, boot, top of door panals, and top of quaters??? anyone had this issue or help me? because a good paint job would be a lot of ££££££££ and you would have too paint the hole car to do it right!! surley honda dont exspect every buyer to have to repaint ther car in the furture?????? its only 6 year old, not even.......... maybe im being bitter lads, but surley there has to be another way!!! ive had it looked at by professional painters and they say its under the laquer, and no buffing polishing will bring it up!!! it seems lik the ar wasnt correctly preped before paintng or somthing!!!! anyone help!!! its really getting to me!!!!!!

Have you complained to anyone ?

No one has posted back about their paint protection cover.

Does it exclude lacquer issues?

...........a bit like the Customer Services at Honda H.Q.

Still waiting to hear from Motorcodes for advice on what to do.

Small Claims Court Form at the ready for the dealership who
sold me Paint Protection when I purchased the car.

My car not even 5 years old and got all those symptoms, some
of the areas are symetrical, which suggest to me that the car was
NOT prepped properly.

what do i need to do to take this futher??? i dont know enough about it to carry it to the next level?? i dont wana start a live ruckass with you guys lol...anyone with this issue would know what i mean. bmw's, mercs all simliar cars with similar ages do not seem to hav this problem? buffing an polishing with top class products just doesnt cut it lads..ive polished and compunded many's a red car and they have came up sufficent improvements, yes i think there is a certain maintanence for keeping red cars red, but when anything you to to try to bring up the paint doesnt work, it is dishearting, my car is lik a mirror, its gleaming, but thats the laquer, u just cant get past the laquer to bring up the paint in the affected areas, this has to be an issue..........id love everyone to see my car for themselves, then it would be clear of the problem, nothings denies this issue the red faded areas im describing sound almost identical to big kevs......when you take pride in yur honda and its looks and you cant revive this paint issue it is majorly disheartening.....

Status
Not open for further replies.