What's new

Hondata K-Pro for Accord CL9

Vaikis_

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord CL9
Hi, I have working K-Pro solution for Honda Accord CL9. I''am using K-Tuned harness ;) If anybody interested I can get one for you also ;)

the european ecu is supposed to be different from the uk ecu so i dont know if actual k pro will work even with the ktuned harness. Are you systems fully operational like A/C/VSA/Cruise control?

cpl racing have got a working hondata k-pro on a cl9..but ac vsa etc does not work on it......so far at least

the european ecu is supposed to be different from the uk ecu so i dont know if actual k pro will work even with the ktuned harness. Are you systems fully operational like A/C/VSA/Cruise control?

from where you got such misleading information, UK ECU is the same as european !!!! Compare part numbers if you don't believe. All harness which you can get now, even K-Tuned doesn't support only Cruise control and VSA. All other works.

whats the reason the hondata reflash cant work with the uk ecu, is it not because the ecu's are different?

whats the reason the hondata reflash cant work with the uk ecu, is it not because the ecu's are different?

hondata reflash works (you must use ECU from TSX 04-05 (reflashed by Hondata)), you only get check engine. Error is related with EVAP system - it's doesn't do anything, car works like with CL9 ECU. Russian guys can reflash even OEM CL9 ECU without any errors, they figured out all Iginition, Cam agle and etc tables from Honda bin file ;)

And it's that very .bin file we can retune and flash back to the car with the ECU out ;)

Right so what you're saying is:

if you want hondata reflash in the uk you need to use a TSX ecu

OR

if you want kpro you can use oem ecu (uk or european) with ktuned harness but you lose cruise control and vsa

Or

like the russian tuners/xopower/fahad you can hack the oem ecu to get a custom remap done

I think that should clear things up as the uk/euro ecu issue was always confusing me. Would you agree with the above Egis? I know in europe they've done a lot more CL9 ecu tuning than in the uk, its only now that other options are starting to open up here.

yeah i have to agree with blue coz the only ecu i got to work fully with my car is the motec 400 with the drive by wire module.....

as far as i know if i want k-pro then i need to get a tsx ecu.......

Aem EMS does work but need to wait for the drive by wire adaptor to be released by them soon.....

btw if you go on to k20a.org..... they have confirmed that the European ecu is different to the uk... and that is why hondata has not done a solution for us as it was deemed not feasible to do so.....

Right so what you're saying is:

if you want hondata reflash in the uk you need to use a TSX ecu

OR

if you want kpro you can use oem ecu (uk or european) with ktuned harness but you lose cruise control and vsa

Or

like the russian tuners/xopower/fahad you can hack the oem ecu to get a custom remap done

I think that should clear things up as the uk/euro ecu issue was always confusing me. Would you agree with the above Egis? I know in europe they've done a lot more CL9 ecu tuning than in the uk, its only now that other options are starting to open up here.

you are 100 % right ;)

yeah i have to agree with blue coz the only ecu i got to work fully with my car is the motec 400 with the drive by wire module.....

as far as i know if i want k-pro then i need to get a tsx ecu.......

Aem EMS does work but need to wait for the drive by wire adaptor to be released by them soon.....

btw if you go on to k20a.org..... they have confirmed that the European ecu is different to the uk... and that is why hondata has not done a solution for us as it was deemed not feasible to do so.....

if you need K-Pro just use K-Tuned dual harness with OEM CL9 ECU ;) Hondata doesn't do dual harness setup anymore. K20a.org have bad information, just compare part numbers of UK ECU and European. Hondata doesn't provide any solution for European CL9.

Hondata doesn't provide any solution for European CL9.

Thank you! I thought I said this already like 5 times lol

I remember you Vaikis from the old forum, nice to see you posting again.