What's new

Horizon LEDs

civicric84

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord CU1
Hello TA members,

Just thought I would let you all know that Horizon LEDs now have the complete interior bulb kit for both the 8th gen saloon and tourer.

I purchased them earlier this week after speaking with Joe and Jav. Very quick repsonce from their website and items were in stock and sent out and recieved very quickly. Bulbs seem to be very good quality and very bright. Not fitment issues either. I did only recieve 2 x vanity mirror LEDs where as our accord has 2 x LEDs per vanity mirror. This however was dealt with straight away and another pack is being sent out to accomdate this.

Just thought i would let you guys know. Highly recommend using them and replacing your interior bulbs. It's made easier now that they have the kit available online.

Thanks,

Richard.

I've used some of Horizon's HID bulbs. There is a marked difference in quality and light intensity over the cheaper ebay stuff. I picked another set up just last week for my dads car..

Definitely worth the extra and Jav is a good kid anyway and a long time supporter of TA.

Yeah, if you could go ahead and give contact details or the website of the seemingly lovely Joe and Jav, that'd be great.

My 58 Tourer could do with some interior LED light action. I do hope they know the correct number of bulbs.

Is it:
4 x vanity
4 x doors
2 x map
2 x boot
Roof?

Yes. They have the kit on the site and includes all interior bulb set. Just look up horizon LEDs.

Ordered these yesterday but doesn't look like a discount has been applied despite mentioning this loverly forum

Thanks for the comments guys!

P.S it will be faster to get hold of me via PM or email Info@HorizonLEDs.co.uk

Thanks

Hi
I've sent a couple of pms regarding my issues with the bulbs
Any news yet
Are they covered under a warranty as 3 months old if not can you advise and I'll purchase elsewhere
Thanks