What's new

I leave my car outside the house for an hour and this happens...

Nathylad

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 Accord Sport

Whoever it was didn't leave details and the plate on the back of the glass has snapped meaning it won't just press back in.

11ea4e9dcdf77e996bec414f20114756.jpg

Pure bastads man the scum of the earth people that do that , why can't people have a backbone and at least leave a number , ****e bags man , sorry for the rant but that kind of stuff gets to me as it's happened to me aswell years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I'm looking around the net on how to fix this or buy a new backing plate but I can't seem to find just the plate. I may have to buy the whole unit

Is this a mk7? got a complete unit in the shed, no longer needed gone to a mk8, all the gubbins there but the body is silver and the indicator strip has a hole in it, It can be stripped for the bits you need. Sorry mate got my marks mixed.

MK%207%20BITS%20011_zpsj2etd3cp.jpg

MK%207%20BITS%20010_zpspnwclv0q.jpg

Scumbags, this is why i fold my roadside mirror, that should stick back on though from the picture?

hi,had the same thing happen to me twice outside of work,second time smashed the mirror glass to bits,no name,reg or kiss my arse,****ers......

This is the exact reason I stick with my old banger rather than buying a new car for someone to scratch and damage. I feel for you this sort of thing has happened to me alot.

I feel for you mate, had the same happen to me a couple of times. Currently though on my 7th gen the mirrors fold fully inwards and outwards so while my mirror has been knocked so far hasn't broken. Hope you get it fixed easy enough.