What's new

Ideas and parts to mod my 51 plate 2.3i vtec v type edition accord

Trebor

Reaction score
Car
Honda accord
Hi all I have had my Honda accord 2.3i vtec v type edition for 8 months now and want to do some subtle mods to her. I have a straight through 6 inch jap exhaust system being done end month. I was wondering if anyone has any lowering kits or coilover lots lying around for these in good nick for sale and in your opinions a practical drop to lower her so she still gets around over bumps etc. Also looking at any info on getting her remapped any good companies near me and what kind of bhp upgrade I could be looking at. I already have the 5 stud disc brake upgrade as found out when replaced them last month. Any other mods or ideas from users would be appreciated I want her subtle still with a good boost on performance for a decent budget. Looked at turbo kits online from America but bit to pricey :/. Thanks in advance all.
Rob

I have a 2.3i vtec type v for about a year and asked the same question
If you want to go faster basically you need a Type R, either brought outright or as an engine swap
There is not a lot you can do to the 2.3i to improve it as it is designed for low revs and (relative) fuel efficency

No remap for the stock ecu I'm afraid