Interior Light Problems

Rishi

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Hi Guys,

i seem to have a problem,

when i open my driver side door the interior lights don't come on nor does the door panel light,
every other door seems fine the interior light comes on and shut off.

I've got an 7th gen Accord 2004 petrol 2.0 Manual if that helps,

thanks in advance

Check the door pin on drivers side of manual operation. It's on door pillar and see if it is jammed or damaged

TypeR said:
Check the door pin on drivers side of manual operation. It's on door pillar and see if it is jammed or damaged
Hi,
i have checked that and also tested the cable and it works fine,
i also splice into the negative cable from the door pin ran a separate cable to the door light and now that one works but the interior light still don't ( Roof Lights)

I had this happen to me turned out to be a little burnout in the fuse board replaced with a new one now all good

My kid brother has done something similar trying to wire in stupid puddle lights into his EuroR

Mikey would you have some details on which component you replaced please?

Hi I changed the whole fuse box in the drivers side footwell cheap and easy job to do.i blew mine changing bulbs in the door cards why it didn't just blow the fuse is beyond me? But once the fuse box was removed I could instantly see where it was blown

Mikey is it a big job? And did you need to source a matching part number or are they the same across the range?

Hi,
Mikey80 i would be grateful if you could tell me where to get one of these fuse box from
thanks

Hi F6HAD,

i went on eBay and found a second hand on for £20 inc delivery there are loads on there from UK,
check on the fuse board for model No. mine said Honda > pp-gf15< m4,
i found the same one hope that helps
thanks to all will let you guys know if that works will install by Friday.

Thanks yes I'm aware but the challenge for me is that our car is a JDM car, not UK

F6HAD i can send you my old one once i got the new fuse box installed hope to get it done on Friday,
and you can test this one to see if it works in terms of fitment and usability,
let me know

Thanks Rishi I'll let you know if I need it