What's new

Just bought a new Accord

Kool Keith

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord i CTDi 2.2
Yesterday I bought a silver I Vtec es gt 2.0. Like I mentioned in my other thread my beloved CTDi is going to be scrapped.

I didnt want buy a car this year I actually to save up and may be look at getting CRV or VW.

I was a little disappointed at 1st, no heated seats, no electric chairs, no auto lights, no sunroof. The little things. But it is more fun to drive and I'm starting to fall in love it.

Any way I paid a little less then most of the models on, this is because the body work is a little shabby. The paint work has scuffs and some minor scratches. Most scratches are on the bumper. There's some rusting on the wheel arc, ill try and get some pics of it tomorrow.

I'm going to get a new batt, Bosch, theres some Dens spark plugs at Europarts 1 is £4 and the other is £15. Im going to get Honda Air filter and oil filter.

I've never had a honda sat nav, I used it yesterday. Is there a way of updating it?

I've ordered a Bluetooth adaptor, if I hook my phone up to it can I control my music via the headset?