What's new

Just bought myself a new gadget

johnnygti

Members
Reaction score
Car
accord executive
As some of u may know my car is one of six cars wich never came with sat nav or auto xenon lights
Well i decided enough was enough and bought a whole unit inc dvd rom for 185quid on ebay! Mint condition, just put in a stupid offer and they accepted down from 260 lol
Anyway want to know how i can hook up a camera to it if possible and any other things i can do to mod it?.?

Damn that was cheap bro, the last time i checked breakers were after £500 all in. Did they include the loom for a plug and play swap?

Congrats dude.

When you fit it, is there anyway you could maybe do a 'How to' for us?

Ok silly me forgot about it not coming with and wires, ,, at all, I imagine the original harness will power the unit but how will I got a cable for sat nav?

Will the Sat Nav sensors already be fitted in the car |(I don't know where?), even if it didn't come with Sat Nav? I only ask as I don't think they're in the unit itself as when I had mine repaired they put it back but the sat nav couldn't find any satellites and it was because they hadn't connected up the sat nav sensors. Had to take it back the next day to sort it.

not sure buddy, its possible that due to your car being an exec the plugs might be there but you'll only find out when you take the old unit out

A whole car loom though?
I think i need to buy gps cable and amp and a cable from sat nav dvd rom to the screen,,, if its going to be any hassle itl be on ebay on monday!

unfortunately the car was traded in on saturday morning :( a post will be put up in memory of it and all my parts will we put up for sale