What's new

Left doors & wing

ady_uaic

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi guys,

My name is Ady, I just moved on here (Birmingham) from Romania since march 2014 (I got a job in Atkins company, as IT engineer) and I brought my Accord 2008 too. On my way here I had a bad experience in Germany, and I've scratched the entire left side (I'm a left hand driver). So, now I have to paint everything; but, all garages told me that would be better to replace the doors and maybe the wing too.

Do you know a trust garage in Birmingham for this kind of job?

Do you know where can I find cheap doors?

There is any tutorial about how to replace the lock? (Since the driver is on the left side on my car)

Thank you all in advance

Welcome to TA. Where a bouts in Birmingham are man? I'm from Handsworth, although living on the south coast now. Don't know any garages I'm afraid, but there are a few members here from Birmingham, so I'm sure someone will be able to help.

I live in Hockley (Brookfield Road more specific). I visited few garages, but I don't trust them :). (you can easily recognize me after the Romanian plates and all scratches from entire left part)

is it really just a scratch, then why would you change the panels, there are many garages , some trustworthy and many not,, If you want a decent job, go to a reputable known company, or dent wizards ,, if your on a budget, there are many bodyshops just ask around and see who's recommended, id be looking at £150 to get wing & door sprayed.

I just bought the doors (both of them) and now I'm looking for a garage to spray the entire left part. Yes @flexa, I need a decent job (even if it's not very cheap), because I'm a fan of professional services. So, does someone know any particular trustful painting garage?