What's new

Level 1 Service?

All the tower hamlet people come over here. Yes I'm always going to tower hamlets to eat. Thumbs up for Tayyabs and Spice Hut. You ever been to Kar woo on Ben Johnson Road? The chinese place is just awesome. Been to other places that I would deffo recommend :D

I remember when I got away with parking on a disabled bay, in my defense it was to collect some medication for my colleagues very elderly grand parents :D was sent a notice for £100 year or so ago. He didnt even write the ticket out and I moved the car, but still received a PCN through the post. Appealed it and lost... however when they reviewed the ticket, the parking attendant put the wrong times the bays were valid, so he invalidated the ticket :D :D

yeah its a good idea to appeal it bro,70%of the time they will retract the ticket, its the little things that can invalidate a ticket...(or you telling them that your persuing legal advice usally helps..lol) yeah thats the only places i munch end e3 spice in roman road is good too, dam bro you making hungry...lol

Loading bays are a great one.... Especially on Red routes. Never lost an appeal yet. Largely because i make BS invoices up to cover the time. I put comical notes "from the driver" saying what a waste of time that missed delivery was. Starting to run out of dodgy initials though :(.

One thing I do miss about living in London was having the places to eat - we had a great Turkish place in e something or other - it was down to the missus, so can't remember the name. On Kingsland road, there is a FANTASTIC little Vietnamese place where you take your own booze. Like a greasy spoon inside, but the food is incredible, and cheap. Order loads of little dishes and they even find fridge space for your beer.

Good Thai place at the top of Holloway Road (by the fireplace shop); and like the Vietnamese place, but Spanish tapas instead near the Odean further down Holloway road.

If your budget goes up, and your in Clapham, there is a French place just off the common. Food is phenomenal. Service is well, french. But hey.... :lol: I'll see if my Bruv can remember the name.

Always visit Mr. Wong when I have a cold. those chillis really help!! He always blames his poor wife when an order goes wrong.

My uncles used bowel problems as an excuse to avoid getting a ticket!!

I got away with a ticket but I got stung bad in the city.

Dropped a mate off at Euston station couple years ago. Came to a traffic light and took a left, next thing I know police behind me stopped me. 3 points and £60 fine. you are not allowed to go left or right, only straight, was a genuine mistake late night :angry:

Evry time I tell that to everyone about that incident I always finish of with: That Fat B**ch!

:lol: at least they had the courtesy to pull you over...3 points was harsh mind you.

lol, guys this thread is seriously making me hungry i feel like a munch know, some grilled wings would be great lol :lol:

:lol: at least they had the courtesy to pull you over...3 points was harsh mind you.

Dan...Mate they were right behind me! I couldn't appeal it because I admitted fault. Was young and naive (well still am)

BTW love turkish food dude. when i went turkey there food was awesome! Thai foods too sweet.

Will we get told off by admin for holding casual talk on this part of the forum?

Crispy beef strips with chilli sauce wrapped in banana leaves.

What about crispy duck pancakes - the ones you makeup yourself....

Man That Vietnamese place is getting to me....

My soundtrack.... the screams of traffic wardens as I stamp on their tongues with my steel capped work boots, with a subtle undertone of Mozart to soften the gurgles as they crawl off in pain muuuhahaahaha

lol, guys this thread is seriously making me hungry i feel like a munch know, some grilled wings would be great lol :lol:

If you want grilled food I suggest Jungle Braii in Leytonstone. By far the best place I have eaten in a looong time.

Crispy beef strips with chilli sauce wrapped in banana leaves.

What about crispy duck pancakes - the ones you makeup yourself....

Man That Vietnamese place is getting to me....

My soundtrack.... the screams of traffic wardens as I stamp on their tongues with my steel capped work boots, with a subtle undertone of Mozart to soften the gurgles as they crawl off in pain muuuhahaahaha

man that is violent lol, you sure your not playing the new mortalk kombat on the ps3, and turkish food is great maydahs in whitechapelk is excellent for turkish food...man im so hungry nowww.lol.

:lol: Your thread dude..... if you want admin to tidy it up just send them a PM. Not a problem.

I love grilled food... Seafood I deplore (ironic considering my wife's heritage :lol:) but lamb, goat, beef, chicken, even horse and mutton....in fact I like Horse Sushi. Surprisingly tasty.

man that is violent lol, you sure your not playing the new mortalk kombat on the ps3, and turkish food is great maydahs in whitechapelk is excellent for turkish food...man im so hungry nowww.lol.

Seriously dude.. get out of Whitechapel! There foods nothing compared to proper traditional Turkish food. You have to go there to appreciate their food.

they could never put my treatment of a traffic warden into Mortal Kombat. Sony wouldn't have the cohonas.

Ahh lads... I need some form of cooked meat. Can I be bothered to go and make a bacon butty. the sandwich to end all sandwiches?

No I shall go to bed in a bit, dreaming of traffic warden pain, and a cooked breakfast.

Seriously dude.. get out of Whitechapel! There foods nothing compared to proper traditional Turkish food. You have to go there to appreciate their food.

lol i knew you was gonna say thaT, there is a really good turkish retaurant in bethanal green on the cornere in frint of noodle king, that place does great food, their lackmajune is great or i do go to a few places in wood green that do the best turkish food in london i would say and servce is superb, iranan foood is very similar to turkish also VERY SCRUMPTIOUS.

they could never put my treatment of a traffic warden into Mortal Kombat. Sony wouldn't have the cohonas.

Ahh lads... I need some form of cooked meat. Can I be bothered to go and make a bacon butty. the sandwich to end all sandwiches?

No I shall go to bed in a bit, dreaming of traffic warden pain, and a cooked breakfast.

AHHH sweet dreams then dan lol :lol: ill be dreaming of turkish food thanks to you lads,oh by the way you guys owe me some turkish food for making me hungry LOL :p

:lol: Your thread dude..... if you want admin to tidy it up just send them a PM. Not a problem.

I love grilled food... Seafood I deplore (ironic considering my wife's heritage :lol:) but lamb, goat, beef, chicken, even horse and mutton....in fact I like Horse Sushi. Surprisingly tasty.

Dont say that Dan. That means all the blame will be placed upon me!

New kid on the block coming and causing havoc!

You guys tried venison? TENDER!! :p

Horse sushi??

Best thing I found about wood green are the deli's and veg shops. Me and the missus lived in N4 for a couple of years, and the fresh veg and meat you could get pee'd all over the supermarkets. used to be a place on the corner of Hanley road and Stapleton Hall Road Called Woody's. Don't know who owned it, or where they were from (suspect Greek or Turkish). their stock was better than any Tescos of Sainsburys mega store.

Drove past it a week or two ago - bloody Sainsbury Metro now :(.

lol i knew you was gonna say thaT, there is a really good turkish retaurant in bethanal green on the cornere in frint of noodle king, that place does great food, their lackmajune is great or i do go to a few places in wood green that do the best turkish food in london i would say and servce is superb, iranan foood is very similar to turkish also VERY SCRUMPTIOUS.

Like I said you have to go to that country to actually appreciate it! Not Bangla town!

Iv tried Lechmachun in London. It does not live up to the ones I had in turkey. Was freshly made, fresh dough, toppings and was shoved into a traditional stove where it was cooked to perfection :p These people make these for a living and know how to make it properly. Same goes with traditional doner.

Experiences like that makes you appreciate food. Not re-processed crap that is left over and made into a huge doner lol.
Srry I am passionate about food :D

Venison - lush! Horse Sushi - trust me, if you like subtle flavours.... it melts on the tongue.

The Admins don't like thread hijacking, but when the OP is joining in... They can always split it up and start a separate thread, or just delete the shenanigans. Frankly I am writing down all these eating places :lol:. this is a forum after all.

Flat mate of mine worked in a place where they make those huge doners. By chance I had never had one before. Will certainly never have one now :eek:

Pressure washer and shovel were his key tools of the trade. I shudder.

Kashim - you should talk to my missus. the *edit* Japanese* are crazy about the intricacies of food. she has secret recipes that her friends are begging for - yet they are soooo simple. They all have the ingredients already :lol:

*why is "****" censored????

please run a search on here about these spanner jockeys before thinking of trusting your motor to them.

i would trust them to service a tonka toy. and they DO NOT use the correct oil or parts.

they will also (i know because i asked once when parked by one) not use your own parts.

Finally got the service done yesterday. Was really good customer service but a very long day. Handed the car in at 11am and got it back at around half 4.

Was given a brand new 11 plate Honda Jazz as courtesy car and I fell in love with it immediatley :wub: got into the car and engine was already started and could not tell at all that it was on. amazed at how spacious the car was and pushed it to around 90 and it was fine!

Filled up 5 quid of petrol :blush: in west london, went to slough twice, then staines and back to west london driving around killing time, roughly 70 miles lol.
But was happy to get my car back :D