What's new

Level 1 Service?

Still can't see why to go to Honda if its not a big service. As long as you keep invoices or go to a good garage (some are better than main dealers) with that milage & car the main dealer stamps won't make much difference.I mean ita not an NSX or Porsche ect.

Kashim, the diesel is quite easy to service, apart from the fuel filter, more fiddly than difficult. Seriously, look into DIY, invest in some basic tools and they will pay for themselves after 1 service. I see you are in London, I dont mind helping out if you need it.

Where in London are you bud(s)?

I would like to keep the car with full Honda service history going as previously stated. I also have a year warranty running on the car, so I gotta keep up the regular service intervals and have it stamped. And I've booked the car in for 2 weeks time.

Saj- thanks mate, really appreciate the gesture. Hopefully when another service comes along, I'll deffo give you a bell.
Not too far from enfield, live at upton park, riggghhht next to West Ham FC ground :(

Understand the need for the stamp as far as retail value goes... Once your warranties are finished you can buy your own stamp :lol:

True say Dan.

For future services I will deffo attempt the intermediate services myself. And got you guys here to give me a hand! :lol:

kashim mate im in the same boat as you|(and your just up the road from me, im near morrisions in stratford lol small world) but for warranty i need to service stamps too, check with honda Hendon a gentleman by the the name of keith neville(services) and tell im i sent you(he should remmember me as i had my vsa module changed there under warranty)top bloke tones of help see if he can sort you out a price,(also their mechanics were pretty clued on on what oil to use etc,i did my tests lol :lol: ) also im hoping the london fella will be coming to the london meet??it will be great if you guys are there bud(s)

:lol: :lol: Making me think about my little high school cottage industry - making and selling fake ID's to the year below and my mates fro pubs and clubs.

More worrying is that it worked - had my mum laminate them at work and used a ring spanner to make a "used" looking stamp :lol:

Man I was loaded back then.

kashim mate im in the same boat as you|(and your just up the road from me, im near morrisions in stratford lol small world) but for warranty i need to service stamps too, check with honda Hendon a gentleman by the the name of keith neville(services) and tell im i sent you(he should remmember me as i had my vsa module changed there under warranty)top bloke tones of help see if he can sort you out a price,(also their mechanics were pretty clued on on what oil to use etc,i did my tests lol :lol: ) also im hoping the london fella will be coming to the london meet??it will be great if you guys are there bud(s)

Dammn!! small world. whats with the parking over there. Have to enter your number plate etc. Use to always park at morrisons and then buy like a chewing gum and claim ticket back, or someone would give you their ticket lol! Always ended up going stratford centre.

My secondary school use to be there, Rokeby? use to bunk in stratford library! was the best and last place people would look for you!

Im very thorough and have already given them a ring and was quoted £200+ :D

woah :lol: that is expensice buddy,i thought they would have been cheaper. well i guess like faddy said go with the cheapest...yeah now you gotta put your reg in :( or people just passed the tickets around the whole place..lol, yeah i know people who work in the library,lol,my work place is just behind on romford road

:lol: :lol: Making me think about my little high school cottage industry - making and selling fake ID's to the year below and my mates fro pubs and clubs.

More worrying is that it worked - had my mum laminate them at work and used a ring spanner to make a "used" looking stamp :lol:

Man I was loaded back then.

i was on to you then Dan lol :D , i think we need to exchange a few ideas..lol :lol:

Dude, we had to do a personal portfolio for a character out of the one of our core texts at GCSE English.

Teacher had to pull me aside and quiz me about this near authentic 1920's birth certificate I had made. :lol: Did rather well in that exam ;).

woah :lol: that is expensice buddy,i thought they would have been cheaper. well i guess like faddy said go with the cheapest...yeah now you gotta put your reg in :( or people just passed the tickets around the whole place..lol, yeah i know people who work in the library,lol,my work place is just behind on romford road

My colleague got a ticket recently because she ran over by a couple of minutes. Newham is soo depressing!

You dont work at the Ibis hotel do you lol?

My family owns a PFC on Romford Road... typical :blush:

Can only be good news!

My colleague got a ticket recently because she ran over by a couple of minutes. Newham is soo depressing!

You dont work at the Ibis hotel do you lol?

My family owns a PFC on Romford Road... typical :blush:

lol yeah newham council is a bloody nightmare just going through a legal dispute over parking?driveway permissions on our road, also the tree saps hanging on top of cars on the road(due to not being allowed a driveway to park our cars)and hows its damaging the paint work..they are terraible

no i work for national express as a train driver lol, our training academy is just next to the hotel, yeah well you can get me munch :p (only messin..iv probably munched in it bro lol)whats the name :)

Dude, we had to do a personal portfolio for a character out of the one of our core texts at GCSE English.

Teacher had to pull me aside and quiz me about this near authentic 1920's birth certificate I had made. :lol: Did rather well in that exam ;).

lol so i was not the only one eh...lol :lol:

I was doing parking permits for Islington and Westminster until they introduced Holograms :(.

lol yeah newham council is a bloody nightmare just going through a legal dispute over parking?driveway permissions on our road, also the tree saps hanging on top of cars on the road(due to not being allowed a driveway to park our cars)and hows its damaging the paint work..they are terraible

no i work for national express as a train driver lol, our training academy is just next to the hotel, yeah well you can get me munch :p (only messin..iv probably munched in it bro lol)whats the name :)

The parking attendants are such tw*ts. They will pounce on you immeditley. They make a killing when West Ham play. They hide in this little playground and as soon as they see people... BANG!! Are you on the new Stratford parking zones where its only active from 10am-12noon. whats the point in that???

National Express was awesome especially when I used it to go uni. Everyone switched at stratford for central line. was 3 stops to liverpool st from forest gate :D you can nominate me for a free travel pass lol

Its called Spice Villa. I rarely ever visit and dont wanna know. on a diet and wanna stay away from junk! :lol:

cant say iv been there bro lol, but might have to one day as my sister has been,im ***uming you bengali? if im in the mood for take away its usally mile end spice hut lol or thaayabs in whitechapel...but yeah im staying away too lol

Those 10 - 12 zones are a God send for the likes of me who have to rely on clients having visitors permits... trust me, residents parking is needed, but some places like Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Camden, are complete nightmares. Shabz had some fun last weekend :lol:

I like finding verbal insults that get their backs up - bear in mind they have heard most of them.

Harringey are trying to take me to court over a fine that I have actually paid. I am REALLY looking forward to it - I have their own receipts!!! :lol:

that was gonna be my next question to ya bud you read my mind lol :lol:

You can't get away with squat now - it is all done over GPRS and those fricking mobile printer thingies :(. they have the cameras, a link to the office (for those boroughs with pay by phone), they log their observation times the works. You are reliant on them pressing the button at the wrong time, or some back office monkey getting the wording wring on a sign or the ticket.

Pay by Phone IO certainly don't mind. it is the lack of non residents spaces that get my goat.

Always worth appealing though. Just to waste their "ring fenced" money.

Those 10 - 12 zones are a God send for the likes of me who have to rely on clients having visitors permits... trust me, residents parking is needed, but some places like Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Camden, are complete nightmares. Shabz had some fun last weekend :lol:

I like finding verbal insults that get their backs up - bear in mind they have heard most of them.

Harringey are trying to take me to court over a fine that I have actually paid. I am REALLY looking forward to it - I have their own receipts!!! :lol:

i see harrasment and stress related health issues concerning you dan(lol)as my profesional opinion i suggest you have a doctors backing for your nice settlement pay over the health realted issues which this whole issue has caused you ;) lol :lol:

:lol: my underling's continual CCTV no right turn notice to owners letters put my blood pressure into record figures... Some wardens don't know how close they get to a plumber's wrath ;). I can't reach the damn cameras..... Did cut off a private clamp once and leave them a fresh padlock and key. never heard a peep :lol:

All the tower hamlet people come over here. Yes I'm always going to tower hamlets to eat. Thumbs up for Tayyabs and Spice Hut. You ever been to Kar woo on Ben Johnson Road? The chinese place is just awesome. Been to other places that I would deffo recommend :D

I remember when I got away with parking on a disabled bay, in my defense it was to collect some medication for my colleagues very elderly grand parents :D was sent a notice for £100 year or so ago. He didnt even write the ticket out and I moved the car, but still received a PCN through the post. Appealed it and lost... however when they reviewed the ticket, the parking attendant put the wrong times the bays were valid, so he invalidated the ticket :D :D