What's new

Look what they gave me!

S60

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 8 gen
376347_508563322503379_334625304_n.jpg

Dint even have the decency to stick some dealer writing down the side like they did with the 2.2 I-dect civic they gave me last week!

Think yourself lucky.... at least its a Honda- we are on week 2 of a 107 pug, and the "throwing it round corners" joke has worn off.

Think yourself lucky.... at least its a Honda- we are on week 2 of a 107 pug, and the "throwing it round corners" joke has worn off.

Ohh nasty plasticky French *****! They barely qualify as a car they are that basic. Drove the Citroen version before.

Mate! That's a 2012 plate Jazz. It's a cracking little car. Just spank the pants off it. As some of you may already know, I love the Jazz and would like a slammed modded one. I don't see any problem here ;) .

Mate! That's a 2012 plate Jazz. It's a cracking little car. Just spank the pants off it. As some of you may already know, I love the Jazz and would like a slammed modded one. I don't see any problem here ;) .

It is actually not bad the posting was a little bit tounge in cheek :)

Did some roundabout attack earlier rolls to about 45 degrees I think :p

My mission for tomorrows commute is to see how little mpg I can make it do!

I had Steves new tourer auto diesel from HH lol when my car went in for warrenty claims.
A very nice car indeed.

Aaahhh the Samurai art of "maku secondo VTEC robe in courtesry car.

I.e., put on dodgy Japanese accent and thrash the nuts of it :lol: love it :D

They do look good now don't they?!

Aaahhh the Samurai art of "maku secondo VTEC robe in courtesry car.

I.e., put on dodgy Japanese accent and thrash the nuts of it :lol: love it :D

They do look good now don't they?!

This last week was infinitely better !

559224_502985199727858_1363341850_n.jpg

I refused a dealer loan car last time mine was in at a main dealer.

They wanted me to replace the petrol for a journey of only a couple of miles and their T&Cs are criminal when you read the small print, i think the excess was something like £750. The service chap was a bit ****ed off that i actually read their T&C's before signing! lol!

Instead they gave me a lift into work and then picked me up when it was ready. They needed it all day due to their **** up over a simple job.

I refused a dealer loan car last time mine was in at a main dealer.

They wanted me to replace the petrol for a journey of only a couple of miles and their T&Cs are criminal when you read the small print, i think the excess was something like £750. The service chap was a bit ****ed off that i actually read their T&C's before signing! lol!

Instead they gave me a lift into work and then picked me up when it was ready. They needed it all day due to their **** up over a simple job.

Wow! At my local Honda, they ask a £5 fee for the courtesy car, which might seem odd charging for a "courtesy", but you get a nice car with half a tank and they say bring it back empty if you like, the car's yours for the day. So £5 for £30 worth of petrol and the day spent sampling another quality Honda always seems like a bargain to me. And no matter how nice the courtesy car is, it always reminds me of just how amazing my car is when I get it back at 5pm ;) . The only time I've thought twice was when I had an 8th gen, but it was a 2.2 iDTEC, so still didn't quite compare to the 2.4 iVTEC :p .

Wow! At my local Honda, they ask a £5 fee for the courtesy car, which might seem odd charging for a "courtesy", but you get a nice car with half a tank and they say bring it back empty if you like, the car's yours for the day. So £5 for £30 worth of petrol and the day spent sampling another quality Honda always seems like a bargain to me. And no matter how nice the courtesy car is, it always reminds me of just how amazing my car is when I get it back at 5pm ;) . The only time I've thought twice was when I had an 8th gen, but it was a 2.2 iDTEC, so still didn't quite compare to the 2.4 iVTEC :p .

Courtesy car free, Excess £250, bring it back with the same fuel as you got with it. Pretty reasonable deal !