vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
What do you think guys ;)

http://www.revmods.com/mugen-honda-accord-sedan-and-accord-tourer/

OMG that looks the DB's. That looks very good indeed however the rear spoiler is not for me. I would prefer a more subtle spoiler but the rest looks really good.
Brett you thinking about it?

OMG that looks the DB's. That looks very good indeed however the rear spoiler is not for me. I would prefer a more subtle spoiler but the rest looks really good.

This.

I was looking at the rear spoiler :rolleyes:.
But as you said it might be a bit to much.
Honda UK do a nice boot spoiler the same web page as the grill im having at the meet.But at the min its having the money lol

Them wheels look so nice though. Tis will make your car look very nice indeed. This kit makes the 8th gen look so much more agressive.
Can't wait to see an 8th gen with this kit, hope its yours though :D

Them wheels look so nice though. Tis will make your car look very nice indeed. This kit makes the 8th gen look so much more agressive.
Can't wait to see an 8th gen with this kit, hope its yours though :D
You nether no mate :rolleyes:

Wow! that tourer its complete car p0rn.
i alsp really want those mugen wheels!

Yum Yum Yum!l

shwing.jpg

Do it Brett!!!!

I don't like the Mugen body kit, it's just to big and make the 19 inches wheels look smaller and lost under all that big body kit ... my 2 cents
and probably for the cost of the kit you can buy a supercharger :)

I know a song that goes with that picture lol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZOQVV-tmI

I think overall that makes the 7th gen look aggressive, for body modification it can easily be OTT, but not here i think.

wow that looks amazing Brett. Missed this thread completely.

Loving the mugen wheels, that would look awesome on your car Brett, come to think of it, would look good on 7th gen too.

im thinking off the small lip rear spoiler not too ott and has still the edge as you say it could look abit much with a big spoiler and not with the propper kit,

PS any ideas wher id get a rear spoiler that right for the car?

those mugen kits really do transform the 8th gen i would definitely save up for it B)
I wonder if that spoiler will fit the 7th gen too as i've been looking for that exact style and the only one i know fits so far has to be imported it was the based on the mugen RR, still going to get it eventually has to be paired with the mugen rear skirt to pull it off i think.

Looks superb that kit, but it has to be done right.

To get the car looking right you would need a decent set of well sized alloys, there's another £1000 at least. Before that you would have to drop the car, there's another £1000 for well branded coil-overs . . . . modding is an expensive yet utterly addictive thing ;)