What's new

My mot today

whereami

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S 04
I had my mot today and I am happy to say my Honda passed. I am chuffed as a man can be! I did have one worry, I mentioned it Brian my mechanic my indicator light on my passenger wing mirror hasn't worked for ages. I said if it will fail on this fix it please, well he said that the car passed and the mot chap didn't raise this as a problem, well my question to you guys is was he right or is it a stevie wonder moment?

I'm not sure rob but as most cars don't have this mirror indicater it might not count as a failure

Very nice work indeed mate, as expected by a honda.
Im pretty sure it should be working the indicator for an mot

Winning

Nice to hear Robert,that car passed:)

Hondas eat MOTs for breakfast. Mwahahahaha!

Without actually knowing, I agree that all fitted indicators should be working, as it is obviously misleading for other road users who may only have sight of the one that isn't working.

http://www.ukmot.com/1-5.asp#Text_top

yes thats right all indicators must work. But I guess you got lucky and he forget to check the wing mirrors :)

on my old car the horn only worked intermittently, it passed for two years before it was picked up !

Without actually knowing, I agree that all fitted indicators should be working, as it is obviously misleading for other road users who may only have sight of the one that isn't working.