What's new

my new car...

Kingy91

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.0 vtec 08
...a 2.0 vtec accord es gt. Going from a bmw to a honda i thought it would feel like a step down but i couldnt be more wrong. What w car! And the engine sound especially at high revs is just so addictive! All the bells and whistles too...

Yeah the only step back is from rwd to fwd, but welcome to the world of trouble free motoring, you're in a better place now, enjoy it :)

Welcome along mate looking forward to the pics

Welcome pal. Do get some pics up. The 8th gen is a fine motor

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Thanks you must have good taste ;) got a rear spoiler on order already. Team hekos fitted all round already. There will certainly be a steady stream of aesthetic modifications :)

Haha you sound like me lol only just got mine n playing with it straight away haha what spoiler u got coming

Hear you go bud I set a direct photo to show your car

Kingy91 said:
No probs Phillip and what a lovely car she is

looks awesome great car. also the noise from a BMW is recorded and played out the radio even if your radio is off outside it sounds like a vacuum so your saying you prefer natural sound not the fake recorded stuff of a bmw lol

Hahaaa thanks for the kind comments! I just cant get enough of the sound once you get to about 5000rpm and the vtec takes affect!

there are people here that can remap it so your vtec experience is kicking in from sooner. Also with a honda there built like lego you can tune and fit new parts to it BUT they dont fall apart like lego

It's the R20A engine and although fahad can remap it there doesn't seem to be many people selling performance upgrades for it.