What's new

My new ultimate drive

zed786

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda
Guys,

Thanks for your advice in the last few weeks regarding finding a new car.

I can proudly say i am a owner of a Honda Accord I-CTDI

Havent taken any pics at the moment as this will hopefully be done on the weekend but i have the pics of the car when it was advertised.

I just hope I can keep it in good nick for the next few years

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201128401806176/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-to/5000/price-from/4000/model/accord/make/honda/postcode/cv66ex/radius/10/page/1/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

The trader has edited the price and the mileage (I think hes probably advertising another one of his vehicles) mines done 81k and got it for £4700

Congratulations buddy.

Well done on the new purchase look forward to seeing some pics

Just remembered it comes with a parrot bluetooth which i cannot connect to

I've tried 0000 and 1234 for the pass code but doesnt accept it

Any ideas?

I'll do a search through the forum also

Offer it a cracker ;)

There's probably a reset hole for a Paperclip on the module somewhere. Might be worth googling the manual and having a read. It's unusual or anyone to change the code so it be set as something different from factory.

Like Paul says look for the manual online it may even be 1111 there will be a reset option on my old nokia bluetooth car kit you had to hold button down for so long and that performed a factory reset.

Black Accords FTW B)

Thanks for the input guys

In the end it was something small, there were too many phones in the memory of the parrot bluetooth, I deleted all of them and paired mine.

Sound quality is cool.

I'm very eager to have the remap done but might give it a few weeks

nice car it reminds me of my old car.

Only issue im having at the moment is when full locking the car either way its a little difficult as if the steering wheel doesnt want to lock

Its a bit difficult to explain but i hope someone understands what i mean and can elobrate