What's new

New Body Kit Images

James - just a quick q - where did you get your exhaust tip from?

Also, what are peoples thoughts on if I added DRL's to the new bumper? I have plenty of space next to the fog lights that need "filling". :D

James - just a quick q - where did you get your exhaust tip from?

Also, what are peoples thoughts on if I added DRL's to the new bumper? I have plenty of space next to the fog lights that need "filling". :D

EBay for a cheap exhaust tip.

I like the sound of drl's but will they fit nicely without messing up the lines of the car?

DRLs are just exploratory at this stage. It was just me thinking out aloud more than anything else.

Will browse the bay-of-e later and check out exhaust tips. Dont fancy paying £70-odd for the OEM one! :eek:

Gotta say though, totally love the sporty look of the car now - cant keep my sodding eyes off it!

Hi Saj, long time no speak! Great looking car, what a shine and this before detailing?!!
Mike c

Hey Mike

Yes been wanting to do a proper all day detail, but with this rubbish weather, that doesnt seem viable. Glad you like the kit mate.

access_07.jpg

This is the spoiler for the Accord (Euro) in Australia.

Bound to be a straight fit on the 8thG.

Anyone happen to know if its available in the UK and at what price?

Mugen spoiler isnt for me - IMHO its outrageously chavvy.

@ukaccord, yep new rims are my next target....apparently some new Accord-specific alloys from Honda are out soon so want to see these designs and of course whether they drop prices on current ones.

Mugen spoiler isnt for me - IMHO its outrageously chavvy.

@ukaccord, yep new rims are my next target....apparently some new Accord-specific alloys from Honda are out soon so want to see these designs and of course whether they drop prices on current ones.

I reckon the HFP 10 19" would look win on your accord mate. Depends how much you want to spend of course. Mine cost me just over £1k including shipping/customs but I had to get tyres seperately. B)

I reckon the HFP 10 19" would look win on your accord mate. Depends how much you want to spend of course. Mine cost me just over £1k including shipping/customs but I had to get tyres seperately. B)

Do you have pics of these alloys??

Cant say I like them to be honest. Not for me. Too many spokes....