What's new

New clutch slip again :/

Lee, it could have been worse - you could have gone to Stratstone Bradford where they will charge you circa £90 for the privelege of telling you your clutch is slipping :(

How's the zorst by the way, not seen any pics yet..

Sorry with work and then car been stood off road I've not had a chance, I'll get a couple done this weekend. New alloys on but not spoiler yet.

So it was the DMF? or couldnt they see any other reason?

Good result all round!

So guys a little update about my clutch and DMF. I left my car with HH today and got civic from them as courtesy car which is not going at all :p Anyway once they stripped the gear box they called me to say that they'll replace clutch and I also need DMF. But what I have to pay is £200 :D because my warranty which I bought with car agreed to cover the costs :blush: But because one claim can be up to 1k I'm paying the rest which is much better then £1200 and I'll get new clutch and DMF. Car will be ready for tommorow. Hopefully it will last for a good couple years. ;)

Good news mate, glad you got it sorted and at a very good price. Just let the clutch and flywheel bed in properly. Strange how HH didn't spot a faulty flywheel to begin with

HH at the beginning spotted that there is faulty flywheel but it wasn't that bad that it has to be changed. To be honest I don't think that after 300 miles it get worse but if clutch has been replaced the only part which can cause slip was DMF so they changed it.I hope it will solve issues with slipping clutch.

Great news Grzesiek i always thought warranty's weren't worth the paper there written on you have now proved me wrong.

Picking my car up from Stratstone Honda in Harrogate tomorrow morning after new clutch, they phoned me today to say cost was £423 only as they phoned Honda and they agreed to pay for clutch leaving me with only the labour to pay for :) very happy with that :)

Dealer has now contacted me wanting to buy my car :)

Might see what they offer as was taken with a white Civic Type R they have :)

They called you to ask if you will sell them your car? :)

Yes - they said they would give more than market value for it whatever that is

I had this with my last 2007 Type-s

Shortage of Accords??

They don't have 1 in that dealer not even ew model

Great news Grzesiek i always thought warranty's weren't worth the paper there written on you have now proved me wrong.
Heh I also thought the same way B) until now :lol: at least the cost of warranty returned twice but I hope I won't have to use it anymore.

At least its sorted now mate.

Dealer offering to buy your car? They spotted something that will blow up in a couple of months and cost them thousands in claims? ;)

hi just wondering with way round this work
1) faulty clutch breaking DMF
or
2)faulty clutch breaking DMF

Sorry
1) faulty clutch breaking DMF
or
2)faulty DMF damaging clutch

option the first normaly.