What's new

New Tinted Windows

JK801

Members
Reaction score
Car
'06 Accord Tourer
Hey folks,

Had the rear five windows tinted on my Tourer today. Just thought I'd post a few pics because everyone likes a bit of constructive criticism!

Here we go!
JK

That looks real nice JK, well done. Im sure you're well pleased
smile.gif
smile.gif

love or hate thing getting the windows done.
i like it, it is quite dark though.
im getting mine done next weekend, medium on the rear screen and rear windows, light tint on the fronts

Looks very nice. Can I ask how much it cost?

Don't want to be boring but have you told your insurance company? They love wriggling out of claims for undeclared mods.

Looks very nice, a little dark for my liking but maybe it's just the pics.

Looks stunning mate i think tinted windows on a black car is the bees nees.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm actually very pleased on the result. It only cost me the cost of the window film which was just under £50 as a mate of mine has just expanded his business into window tinting and wanted something with rear doors as he's only tinted a couple of three door cars previously. I was there throughout the process so was ***ured of the fit and finish of the tints. The reason I went for full limo is I had a lighter tint done on my Civic Type R and in certain lights it looked like it hadn't been done at all.

Just driving home with the new tints on made the rear view mirror look like it was on anti glare setting all the time, so maybe that's something to get used to. As for my insurance company......erm honest.....they were on there when I got it guv!

JK

They look good.
I have the same on my Graphite Tourer. The film on mine has UV protection aswell. Keeps the back nice and cool for my lad.
Mine cost £180, and have told the insurance company (adrian flux) didn't make any difference to the premuim.

Jez

....as if insurance companies reduce premiums with the extra security tinted windows bring. They should be surely pleased
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm actually very pleased on the result. It only cost me the cost of the window film which was just under £50 as a mate of mine has just expanded his business into window tinting and wanted something with rear doors as he's only tinted a couple of three door cars previously. I was there throughout the process so was ***ured of the fit and finish of the tints. The reason I went for full limo is I had a lighter tint done on my Civic Type R and in certain lights it looked like it hadn't been done at all.

Just driving home with the new tints on made the rear view mirror look like it was on anti glare setting all the time, so maybe that's something to get used to. As for my insurance company......erm honest.....they were on there when I got it guv!

JK

get the cigar out...get the tommi gun out...gel the hair slick back...whip on the shades, we going gangsta style!

its dark, but its a tourer and its black so it works.