What's new

New Tyre and Alignment

wahabishtiaq

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2006
Hi Guys,

Last week i changed all 4 tyres of my car to GY Asymt 2 and went for 4 wheel hunter alignment and this is what before alignment came out. The guys at Tyre pros were really good and didn't charge me anything as it was already in align.

Before change of tyres i had a little drift towards right while driving on motorway towards right, meaning to keep steering slightly in antilock by 2 degree will keep me straight. When wet to Honda they said i had camber issue at rear which also according to them caused inner end tyre wear on rear.

I am confused what is going on, Honda is saying issue with rear camber, and tracking check says nothing is wrong. Can you critically ****yse this diagram and let me know if there is any clues to my problem.

Many Thanks

Have you uploaded them to somewhere like photo bucket? If so just link us to the photo bucket album.

yes I can see it now, several ways to display it, but IMO best way to display it is to then right click on it and "open in new tab" and then copy the url, which begines with an "i" and ends in ".jpg"

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/wahabishtiaq/FullSizeRender_zpsb9grv9pu.jpg

then put "[ img }" (without spaces) in front of the url, and "[ /img ]" (without paces) at the end of the url

FullSizeRender_zpsb9grv9pu.jpg

The alignment looks good and all within spec.
Have you been carrying heavy loads in the boot.
This can cause neg camber when loaded and wear the inside of your tyres.
Just to check try another place to get the alignment checked and compare results.

Since I bought car, I never carried any heavy load... I am a solo driver with wife and 2 urs old.

Do you think something wrong with suspension could have caused it

How long have you had the car as going by your alignment it perfect.
Maybe the previous owner carried heavy loads or towed causing wear on the tyres.

If I were you I'd post this up on www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk Tony bones the owner is an authority on anything suspension, wheel alignment , tyres etc. and will reply and suggest what could be going on, and You're not too far from Chesham where they are based so would be an idea to get it in there, they will certainly sort you out.
Cheers Pete